Global Debates in the Digital Humanities
by Domenico FiormonteSukanta ChaudhariPaola Ricaurte
This collection addresses the lack of perspectives beyond Westernized and Anglophone contexts in the digital humanities. Focused on work that has been underappreciated for linguistic, cultural, or geopolitical reasons, contributors showcase alternative histories that detail the rise of the digital humanities in the Global South and other “invisible” contexts and explore the implications of a truly global digital humanities.
Table of Contents
- publisherUniversity of Minnesota Press
- publisher placeMinneapolis, Minnesota
- restrictionsAll rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher.
- rightsCopyright 2022 by the Regents of the University of Minnesota.
- rights holderRegents of the University of Minnesota
- series number8
- series title