People, Practice, Power
Digital Humanities outside the Center
by Anne B. McGrailAngel David NievesSiobhan Senier
Focusing on the complex infrastructure that undergirds the field of digital humanities, People, Practice, Power examines the economic, social, and political factors that shape such academic endeavors. The multitude of perspectives comprising this collection offers both a much-needed critique of the existing structures for digital scholarship and the means to generate broader representation within the field.
Table of Contents
- publisherUniversity of Minnesota Press
- publisher placeMinneapolis, Minnesota
- restrictionsAll rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher.
- rightsCopyright 2021 by the Regents of the University of Minnesota
- rights holderRegents of the University of Minnesota
- series number7
- series title