Debates in the Digital Humanities 2019 collects a broad array of important, thought-provoking perspectives on the field’s many sides. With a wide range of subjects including gender-based assumptions made by algorithms, the place of the digital humanities within art history, and data-based methods for exhuming forgotten histories, it assembles a who’s who of the field in more than thirty impactful essays.
A Hard Day’s Night ‘Can’t Buy Me Love’ equalized
All the President’s Men randomly generated PechaKucha
Belle du Jour PechaKucha
Comparison of Raiders of the Lost Ark opening scene: original vs. equalized pulse
Mildred Pierce 10/40/70
Mildred Pierce equalized pulse
Moulin Rouge ‘Roxanne’ equalized
- publisherUniversity of Minnesota Press
- publisher placeMinneapolis, MN
- restrictionsAll rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher.
- rightsCopyright 2019 by the Regents of the University of Minnesota
- rights holderRegents of the University of Minnesota
- series number5
- series title